This statement applies to LEADCOMM Web Sites.
As a general rule, you can visit us on the Internet without telling us who you are or providing any personal information. There are times when we may need some information, for instance: to process an order, to send you information, to provide a subscription or regarding an application.
We may supplement this information with information from other sources to help us improve its accuracy and completeness, so that we can tailor our interactions with you, to complete a transaction or to provide better services.
In addition, we may also collect information related to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in care.
- To contact you in order to conduct surveys on customer satisfaction, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support our products or services that were purchased.
- By LEADCOMM and other selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience while on our sites, make navigation easier and usage statistics Web sites.
- To develop our business relationship if you represent a LEADCOMM Business Partner, Supplier or Vendor.
- When we collect your information, you may tell us that you would not want your data to be used for further marketing contact and we will respect your request.
- You can turn off cookies in your browser.